Episode 1 Features:
• How the shutdown of pro sports is pushing esports into the mainstream.
• How events and conferences are radically reinventing themselves.
• Why Valve’s Half Life: Project Alyx is going to usher in radical improvement of virtual reality experiences.
• How to lead and manage in a radically complex environment
• Some coronavirus-inspired humor, and perhaps the wurst joke ever.
• ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE
10-Point Small-Business Survival Plan for Dealing With the Coronavirus entrepreneur.com/article/347913
• SBA ASSISTANCE (USA ONLY)
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
• MCKINSEY & COMPANY
COVID-19 Implications for Business mckinsey.com/business-functions/risk/our-insights/covid-19-implications-for-business