Amusement Expo – VR Edition
February 27, 2018 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
February 28, 2018, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For the first time ever, a full day Virtual Reality focused education program at a real amusement industry conference. Program curated and hosted by Bob Cooney.
An entire day of panels and seminars will be devoted exclusively to educating amusement operators about the rapidly-emerging virtual reality experience segment of the marketplace. Rumor and innuendo will be replaced with facts and data from experienced VR attractions operators.
The new VR program’s educational tracks debut on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 during the Amusement Expo International Education Day.
Preliminary topics include:
- Virtual Reality – History and Trends of Consumer and Location Based Entertainment
- SWOT Analysis for the Location Based Entertainment Market
- Marketing and Positioning your VR Attraction for Maximum Reach and ROI
- Why and How VR Attractions Require a Different Operations Mindset
- How to Select the Right Content and Equipment for your Audience
- Thinking Outside the Box